Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 15

What a dream! I could have not asked for a better day, so grateful to have this opportunity to be here. I will not take a moment of it for granted.  Spent the morning doing yoga, the hut was right on the ocean and the waves were crashing. Very zen feeling, it is exactly what my mind and body needed. It was a really tough class but I felt energized afterwards.This afternoon we went on a snorkeling tour, it was so relaxing and really fun. We say piƱata sea urchins and even the dangerous black urchins, as well as rainbow fish, barracuda, flounder, and star fish.

I also got to meet the cutest little monkeys today, their names were Maya and Punky and I got to hold them and cuddle with them. So sweet :)

We also did some kayaking, and lounging around the beach and in the hot tub. I had my first Miami Vice drink as well as a true Mexican favourite, Don Julio.


Tonight we went for a delicious Italian dinner and watched an aquatic acrobat show. Day 2 of this trip has far surpassed my expectations. It is sensational overload – I can’t get enough of this place. We also met such kind and friendly people, I love Mexico.

Grateful for the sunshine, the crashing waves, great friends and yoga. Already looking forward to another fun filled day tomorrow :)  


Your words and thoughts have physical power - Will Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment