Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 16

Another lovely day of vacation, the weather was absolutely perfect.  Spent the morning doing Hatha flow, our instructor Hugo is awesome. I was so sore today, but it felt great, two challenging days of yoga in a row. We spent the afternoon by the pool, the hot tub and then did some snorkeling this evening. Tonight we relaxed at the martini bar on the water, it was so surreal. I still can’t believe how lucky I am to be here, I had no idea a place like this even existed. It is paradise.

Tonight when we were at dinner, there was a wedding party out on the patio. We watched as they were taking photos with their iphones. Rachel, who was just named one of the top 25 most inspiring wedding photographers of 2013, could not help but jump in and offer to take some photos for them. Instantly the group photos turned gorgeous, she has such a gift. I cannot imagine how it must feel to have found your niche at such a young age and be internationally recognized for it. It has not gone to her head at all, she is the most modest person I know, so down to earth, so humble. The wedding party was so grateful that she saved the day and they will now have the night of their life captured with love.


Grateful for a fun evening, we had so many laughs and tons of fun. I can honestly say that this is the most relaxed I have been in a long time, work has not crossed my mind for even a moment.

"Find gratitude in everyday life. A grateful spirit is very important to a happy life, and in fact, the more I think about happiness, the more importance I attribute to gratitude." - Gretchen Rubin, the Happiness Challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment